Expecting a delivery? Here’s what you need to know:
- You will receive a notification on the day of delivery when the team is approximately 30 minutes away.
- The majority of our orders are brought to the front door. Depending on the size of a plant or tree, curbside might be a better option. If you live in a multi-unit apartment building that restricts access to non-residents, our team will deliver to the closest point of your home.
- If you live in a walk-up apartment, please let us know ahead of time.
At checkout, you’ll see an estimated delivery window. Most, if not all, orders are delivered within four days. If a larger item is part of the order, there might be times where deliveries take longer than one week. We provide delivery date choices based on stock levels and anticipated delivery routes. There are times when we need to adjust an original delivery date. When such a scenario occurs, our delivery team will reach out to arrange another date.
For our larger items (which are delivered in larger trucks), our delivery team will be in touch to schedule an appointment as soon as your entire order is ready for delivery. If a 24” box tree is ordered along with smaller items, we do not make separate deliveries. We need to use the bigger trucks to accommodate the size and weight of the larger item. A single delivery will be made to ensure quality is managed appropriately.
Deliveries are generally made on weekdays between 9am and 5pm. If there is a special request for time of day, feel free to inquire when they contact you to arrange a delivery date. There are no guarantees, but our team will do whatever we can to assist.
Pre-tax orders of $129 or more qualify for free delivery.
Estimated Delivery Date
Typically, orders are delivered within four days of your order date. There will be times when delivery timing might need to adjust. If and when that happens, a member of our team will contact you to confirm a new delivery date. There are a few exceptions to out standard timing and they include:
- Deliveries to Sacramento, Modesto and surrounding areas are made every Thursday. Depending on what day the order was placed and order volume, deliveries to these locations might take longer than one week. Occasions like this are rare and we will make sure to communicate throughout the process.
- Deliveries between Gaviota and Salinas (Central Coast) are made every Monday. As above, deliveries to these locations might take longer than one week. Our team will communicate and ensure the final delivery date is confirmed by all parties.